Ans: Any one can join who is looking for another income from the age 16 to 60 is eligible for joining this course .
2. Basic Courses after 12th , graduation , post graduation in to financial market career ?
Ans: Certified personal financial services , NISM modules like mutual fund , Equity Derivatives , Currency , Equity research, Research analyst , Investment advisor level 1&2 , Compliance module financial modeling etc.
3. Advance course after 12th,, graduation ,post graduation in financial market ?
Ans: CMT , CFA , CWM , ADVANCE FINANCIAL MODELLING and so on…
4. What is the best institute for Hedge Fund Trading ?
Ans: One Has to take CFA degree or MBA from IIM.
5. Job oriented courses ?
Ans: Financial modeling , Nism modules , Languages like python
6. How to become a fund manager ?
Ans: Prepare for a CMT, CWM, CFA degree and become a fund manager .
7. How to make a career in Investment banking ?
Ans: Do financial modeling , CFA and valuation analysis courses .
8. What are the career opportunities for CFP in India ?
Ans: There is No job opportunities In India for CFP .
9. What is the best option to pursue after B.com honors ?
Ans: Corporate culture , Email Writing , Interpersonal skills , Basic to advance excel , Any programming language , any academic degree .
10. Any finance course with job offer ?
Ans: NISM MODULES
11. What are the career opportunities after MBA FINANCE ?
Ans: MBA FINANCE with PRO knowledge of advance excel , good communication any language like python , java , good email writing , for fundamental side financial modeling , valuations , portfolio management
12. Best trading institute ?
Ans: MS TRADING School is dedicated institute creating pro traders since 2017
13. Best courses in finance ?
Ans: Kindly check our PAATHSALA column for details.